A Multicenter Phase 4, Open-label, Single-arm, Safety and Efficacy Study of Enzalutamide in Indian Patients With Progressive Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (mCRPC) Previously Treated With Docetaxel-Based Chemotherapy
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Enzalutamide (Primary) ; Gonadotropin releasing hormone
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 23 Jul 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 28 Aug 2018 New trial record