A Phase 2b/3 Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Effects of Livoletide (AZP-531), an Unacylated Ghrelin Analog, on Food-related Behaviors in Patients With Prader-Willi Syndrome
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Livoletide (Primary)
- Indications Prader-Willi syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZEPHYR
- Sponsors Millendo Therapeutics SAS
- 28 Dec 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 28 Aug 2018 New trial record
- 09 Aug 2018 According to a media release, this study is expected to start in the first quarter of 2019.