A 52-Week Phase 3B Randomized Open-Label Study Evaluating the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Emflaza (Deflazacort) Compared to a Comparable Natural History Control Group in Males Aged ≥2 to <5 Years With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD) Followed by a 52-Week Extension Period
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Deflazacort (Primary)
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PTCEMF
- Sponsors PTC Therapeutics
- 15 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 28 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2021 to 31 Jul 2021.
- 28 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2021 to 31 Jul 2021.