A Phase III, pivotal trial of Lanifibranor for the treatment of nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lanifibranor (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Inventiva Pharma
- 23 May 2019 According to an Inventiva Pharma media release, this long-term Phase III clinical trial will support marketing approval for the drug candidate for the treatment of NASH.
- 23 May 2019 According to an Inventiva Pharma media release, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has lifted for lanifibranor the clinical hold in place on the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR) target class. This decision has enabled Inventiva to conduct clinical trials equal to or longer than six months evaluating lanifibranor for the treatment of NASH.
- 29 Aug 2018 New trial record