Multicenter, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Randomized, Parallel-Group, Phase 2b Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Ecopipam in Children and Adolescents With Tourette's Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ecopipam (Primary)
- Indications Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms D1AMOND
- Sponsors Emalex Biosciences
- 14 Aug 2019 According to an Emalex Biosciences media release, first patient has been enrolled in this study.
- 02 Jul 2019 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 29 Aug 2018 New trial record