An Open-Label, Single- and Multiple-Ascending-Dose Study to Determine the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Extended Release Formulations of ATN 249 in Healthy Male Participants
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ATN 249 (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary angioedema
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Attune Pharmaceuticals; LifeSci Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Jul 2019 According to an Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry, the study was stopped after completing Cohort 1 because of futility. There were no safety concerns associated with the administration of ATN 249.
- 03 Jul 2019 Status changed to discontinued.
- 30 Aug 2018 New trial record