A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Escalation, Phase 1 Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Single and Multiple Doses of ION-827359, an Antisense Oligonucleotide Inhibitor of ENaC, Administered to Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs IONIS-ENAC-2.5Rx (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Dec 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 56 to 64.
- 21 Nov 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 03 Sep 2018 New trial record