A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Escalation, Phase 1/2a Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Single and Multiple Doses of ION-827359, an Antisense Oligonucleotide Inhibitor of ENaC, Administered to Healthy Volunteers and Patients With Cystic Fibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs IONIS-ENAC-2.5Rx (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Nov 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 11 Nov 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 06 Nov 2019 According to a Ionis Pharmaceuticals media release, the company is planning to report data from this trial.