A phase II, multicenter, randomized, two-arm study of capmatinib (INC280, an oral MET inhibitor) and spartalizumab (PDR001, a PD-1 inhibitor) combination therapy versus docetaxel in pretreated adult patients with EGFR wild-type, ALK rearrangement negative locally advanced/metastatic non-small cell lung cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Capmatinib (Primary) ; Spartalizumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Carcinoma; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharma A.G.; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 03 Sep 2018 New trial record