A first-in-human Phase I trial assessing safety, tolerability and immunomodulatory effects of Foralumab in healthy volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Foralumab (Primary)
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis; Multiple sclerosis; Neurodegenerative disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept
- 24 Sep 2018 According to a Tiziana Life Sciences media release, this is a single-site study and will be conducted at the Brigham and Womens Hospital (BWH).
- 24 Sep 2018 According to a Tiziana Life Sciences media release, the US FDA has approved the IND application made in collaboration with the Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts to initiate this study and will commence dosing the patients by Nov 2018.
- 04 Sep 2018 New trial record