A Phase I, Open-label, Single-center Relative Bioavailability and Food Effect Randomized Crossover Study of New Granule and Capsule Formulations of Selumetinib (AZD6244) in Healthy Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Selumetinib (Primary) ; Paracetamol
- Indications Astrocytoma; Biliary cancer; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Gastrointestinal stromal tumours; Glioma; Histiocytosis; Neurofibromatosis 2; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma; Solid tumours; Uveal melanoma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Nov 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 2 Nov 2018 to 29 Oct 2018.
- 17 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 2 Nov 2018 to 29 Oct 2018.