A Phase IV, Real World Observational Study On The Use Of Akynzeo® (Netupitant/Palonosetron) For The Prevention Of Nausea and Vomiting in Oncology Patients Receiving Highly Emetogenic Chemotherapy (HEC) Over Multiple Cycles.
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Netupitant/palonosetron (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EVOLVE_CINV
- Sponsors Purdue Pharma
- 01 Nov 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 22 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 04 Sep 2018 New trial record