A Phase 1b, Multicenter, Randomized, Blinded, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Guselkumab in Subjects With Familial Adenomatous Polyposis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Guselkumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenoma; Familial adenomatous polyposis; Intestinal polyps
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 03 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 18 Nov 2020 to 31 Dec 2020.
- 10 Dec 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 12 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Sep 2020 to 18 Nov 2020.