A Phase 3 Study Comparing Daratumumab, VELCADE (Bortezomib), Lenalidomide, and Dexamethasone (D-VRd) With VELCADE, Lenalidomide, and Dexamethasone (VRd) in Subjects With Untreated Multiple Myeloma and for Whom Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant is Not Planned as Initial Therapy
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Daratumumab (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CEPHEUS
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 14 Nov 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 29 Mar 2024 to 7 Oct 2020.
- 14 Nov 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 Jun 2019 Trial design presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology