A Phase Ib/ II Trial to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of CXD101 in Combination with the PD-1 Inhibitor Nivolumab in Patients with Metastatic, Previously-Treated, Microsatellite-Stable Colorectal Carcinoma
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs CXD 101 (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAROSELL
- Sponsors Celleron Therapeutics
- 06 Aug 2019 According to a Celleron Therapeutics media release, the company will present data from this study at ESMO 2019.
- 20 Jun 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 17 Jun 2019 Interim results, presented in a Celleron Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History