A Phase Ib/ II Trial to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of CXD101 in Combination with the PD-1 Inhibitor Nivolumab in Patients with Metastatic, Previously-Treated, Microsatellite - Stable Colorectal Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs CXD 101 (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAROSELL
- Sponsors Celleron Therapeutics
- 07 Feb 2019 According to the Cancer Research UK Trial Registry record, Professor Rachel Kerr is the chief investigator of this study.
- 07 Feb 2019 According to the Cancer Research UK Trial Registry record, the expected recruitment end date for this trial is 22nd May 2019.
- 14 Jan 2019 According to a Celleron Therapeutics media release, a total of nine (n=9) volunteers have now been treated and followed for at least one month. Results have been reviewed by the study Data and Safety Monitoring Committee and recommended doses and progression into a Phase II efficacy assessment.