A Non-Randomised Phase II Study to Evaluate the Optimal Uptake Time of 68GA-OPS202 as a sstr2 Positive PET Imaging Agent in Subjects With Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Gallium 68 satoreotide (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Early breast cancer
- Focus Diagnostic use
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 31 Aug 2019 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 27 Mar 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 May 2019 to 31 Dec 2019.
- 27 Mar 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 May 2019 to 31 Dec 2019.