A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of K0706 in Subjects With Early Parkinson's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs SUN K706 (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROSEEK
- Sponsors Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company
- 10 Sep 2019 According to a CereScan media release, CereHealth, through its CereScan clinic in Littleton, CO, will provide scans of the participants' brains using DaT SPECT, an imaging tool that shows the density of healthy dopamine neurons.
- 10 Sep 2019 According to a CereScan media release, CereHealth Corporation through its subsidiary CereScan has received approval of its Littleton, CO location as a qualified imaging facility for this phase 2 trial.
- 13 Feb 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.