An Open-label, Non-randomized, Phase I Study to Evaluate the Effect of Copanlisib (a Single Intravenous Dose of 60 mg) on the Pharmacokinetics (PK) and Pharmacodynamics (PD) of Metformin (MATE2-K Substrate) in Healthy Volunteers
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Copanlisib (Primary) ; Metformin (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Endometrial cancer; Follicular lymphoma; Lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal zone B-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; Solid tumours; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bayer
- 05 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 18 Jan 2019 to 11 Feb 2019.
- 05 Dec 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 28 Sep 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.