A Randomized, Open-label, Controlled, Multi-Center Phase II/III Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of AZD3759 vs. a Standard of Care EGFR TKI, as First Line Treatment to EGFR Mutation Positive Advanced NSCLC With CNS Metastases
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 3759 (Primary) ; Erlotinib; Gefitinib
- Indications Brain metastases; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alpha Biopharma
- 07 May 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 300 to 432.
- 28 Nov 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 07 Sep 2018 New trial record