Open Label Phase 2 Study of Tisotumab Vedotin for Patients With Platinum-Resistant Ovarian Cancer With a Safety Run-in of a Dose-Dense Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Tisotumab-vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms innovaTV 208
- Sponsors Seattle Genetics
- 14 Jan 2019 Planned initiation date (estimated date for recruitment of the first subject) changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 21 Dec 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 10 Sep 2018 New trial record