Open Label Phase 2 Study of Tisotumab Vedotin for Patients With Platinum-Resistant Ovarian Cancer With a Safety Run-in of a Dose-Dense Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tisotumab-vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoma; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms innovaTV 208
- Sponsors Seattle Genetics
- 19 Nov 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2021 to 31 Aug 2022.
- 19 Nov 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2021 to 31 Aug 2022.
- 04 Jun 2019 Trial design presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology