A Phase 2, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Antiviral Activity, Clinical Outcomes, Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetic/Pharmacodynamic Relationships of Different Doses of JNJ-53718678 in Children ≥28 Days and ≤3 Years of Age With Acute Respiratory Tract Infection Due to Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ 53718678 (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 04 Dec 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 21 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 May 2021 to 30 Nov 2020.
- 21 Nov 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 14 Nov 2018 to 28 Nov 2018.