A Phase 3, Open-Label, Randomized, Active-Controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Pemigatinib Versus Gemcitabine Plus Cisplatin Chemotherapy in First-Line Treatment of Participants With Unresectable or Metastatic Cholangiocarcinoma With FGFR2 Rearrangement (FIGHT-302)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Pemigatinib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Cholangiocarcinoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FIGHT-302
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 19 Jan 2019 Trial design presented at the 2019 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 14 Dec 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 11 Sep 2018 New trial record