An Open Label Phase 1 Study of ADVM-022 (AAV.7m8-aflibercept) in Neovascular (Wet) Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ADVM-022 (Primary)
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms OPTIC
- Sponsors Adverum Biotechnologies
- 07 Nov 2019 According to an Adverum Biotechnologies media release, 52 week data from the first cohort (n=6, dose of 6x10^11 vg/eye) of patients will be presented as well as 24-week data from the second cohort of patients (n=6, dose of 2x10^11 vg/eye) in the first half of 2020.
- 07 Nov 2019 According to an Adverum Biotechnologies media release, in the first quarter of 2020, enrollment for the fourth cohort of patients will begin (n=9, dose of 6x10^11 vg/eye) using prophylactic steroid eye drops instead of prophylactic oral steroids.
- 24 Oct 2019 According to an Adverum Biotechnologies media release, first patient has been dosed in the third cohort (n=9) of this ongoing study. Patients in this cohort are receiving a single intravitreal injection of gene therapy candidate ADVM-022 at a dose of 2 x 10 ^11 vg/eye.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History