A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, 2-Injection, 52-Week Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Intra-articular Injections of CNTX-4975-05 in Subjects With Chronic, Moderate-to-severe Osteoarthritis Knee Pain
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Capsaicin (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VICTORY-2
- Sponsors Centrexion Therapeutics
- 17 Sep 2019 According to a Centrexion Therapeutics media release, top-line results are expected in Q3 2020.
- 07 Jun 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2020 to 1 May 2020.
- 05 Jun 2019 According to a Centrexion Therapeutics media release, top-line results from the study are expected in the second half of 2019.