A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Trial With an Open-Label Extension, Investigating the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of TransCon PTH Administered Subcutaneously Daily in Adults With Hypoparathyroidism
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs TransCon PTH (Primary)
- Indications Hypoparathyroidism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PaTH Forward
- Sponsors Ascendis Pharma
- 14 Nov 2019 According to an Ascendis Pharma media release, top-line data from this study is expected in first quarter of 2020.
- 14 Nov 2019 According to an Ascendis Pharma media release, the company has addendum the protocol to include the subjects previously treated with NATPARA (parathyroid hormone). Previouly before amendment, patients treated with NATPARA were required to undergo a long washout period prior to entering screening in this study. As a result of this amendment, the company will exceed the targeted enrolment of 40.
- 05 Sep 2019 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 1 Sep 2019.