A Phase 1b/2a Clinical Trial of CRX-100 in Therapy-Refractory Solid Tumors Including Ovarian Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs CRX 100 (Primary)
- Indications Ovarian cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BioEclipse Therapeutics
- 24 Jun 2019 According to a BioEclipse Therapeutics media release, the company plans to use proceeds from the Series A-1 financing to initiate this trial.It expects to file an Investigational New Drug application (IND) with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration by the end of 2019 and plans to initiate this trial during the first quarter of 2020.
- 11 Sep 2018 According to a BioEclipse Therapeutics company website, this study is expected to start in 2018.
- 11 Sep 2018 New trial record