Phase 2 Clinical Trial to Confirm the Dose and Formulation of a Recombinant Quadrivalent Nanoparticle Influenza Vaccine (Quad-NIV) With or Without Matrix-M1 Adjuvant in Healthy Adults ≥ 65 Years of Age
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine quadrivalent Novavax (Primary) ; Matrix M
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novavax
- 22 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 Sep 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 12 Sep 2018 New trial record