A Randomized, Controlled, Open-Label, Phase 2 Study of Cemiplimab as a Single Agent and in Combination With RP1 in Patients With Advanced Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cemiplimab (Primary) ; RP-1 (Primary)
- Indications Skin cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CERPASS
- Sponsors Replimune
- 15 Oct 2019 According to a Replimune media release, multiple clinical trial sites in the U.S. and Australia are open for enrollment. Additional clinical trial sites in these and other countries will be added, with recruitment expected to take approximately 18 to 24 months.
- 15 Oct 2019 According to a Replimune media release, the first patient has been enrolled in this registration-directed trial.
- 09 Sep 2019 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 1 Sep 2019.