A first-in-human clinical trial of RGX-181
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs RGX-181 (Primary)
- Indications Neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors REGENXBIO
- 31 Jan 2019 According to a REGENXBIO media release, the company is looking forward to filing an IND with the FDA for this clinical trial in the second half of 2019 to enable initiation of a first-in-human clinical trial.
- 12 Sep 2018 New trial record
- 30 Aug 2018 According to a REGENXBIO media release, the company plans to submit an investigational new drug (IND) application for RGX-181 to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in 2019 to enable initiation of a global first-in-human clinical trial with clinical centers planned in the United States and Europe.