Multicenter, Open-label, Randomized, Controlled, Parallel Arms Clinical Study on Performance of SGM-101, a Fluorochrome-labeled Anti-CEA Monoclonal Antibody, for Delineation of Primary/Recurrent Tumor and Metastases in Patients Undergoing Surgery for Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs SGM 101 (Primary)
- Indications Cancer metastases; Colon cancer; Colorectal cancer; Rectal cancer
- Focus Diagnostic use; Registrational
- Sponsors SurgiMAb
- 17 Oct 2019 According to a SurgiMAb media release, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA,Cleveland Clinic Florida, Weston, FL, and Moores Cancer Center UC San Diego Health, La Jolla, CA are the participathing US center.
- 17 Oct 2019 According to a SurgiMAb media release, first US patient has been recruited. This trial is designed following discussions with the FDA and other regulators.
- 19 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Dec 2020.