A proof of concept study of DRX-065 (Pioglitazone deuterated) for the treatment of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pioglitazone deuterated (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Nov 2019 According to a Poxel media release, the company is currently finalizing the design of this trial with input from scientific experts, advisors and key opinion leaders.
- 08 Nov 2019 According to a Poxel media release, the company expects to initiate this study during the second quarter of 2020 in biopsy-proven NASH patient.
- 05 Nov 2019 According to an Poxel media release, the company is planning to nitiate the next phase of development in the first half of 2020 following the meeting with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on the 505(b)(2) regulatory pathway.