A Phase 3, Randomized, Study of Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy Alone Versus Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy Plus Nivolumab or Nivolumab and BMS-986205, Followed by Continued Post- Surgery Therapy With Nivolumab or Nivolumab and BMS-986205 in Participants With Muscle- Invasive Bladder Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Linrodostat (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 04 Jun 2019 Trial design presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 16 May 2019 According to a Bristol-Myers Squibb Media Release, data from this trial will be presented at the upcoming American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting 2019 in Chicago, May 31-June 4, and the 24th Annual Congress of the European Hematology Association (EHA) in Amsterdam, June 13-16.
- 15 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.