An Open-label, 8-Week Study to Compare the Comfort and Ease of Use of Five Different Treatment Regimens for CNTX-4975-05 Intra-articular Injection in Subjects With Chronic, Moderate-to-Severe Osteoarthritis Knee Pain
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Capsaicin (Primary) ; Lidocaine
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VICTORY-3
- Sponsors Centrexion Therapeutics
- 17 Sep 2019 According to a Centrexion Therapeutics media release, open-label topline results are expected in Q1 2020.
- 04 Sep 2019 According to a Centrexion Therapeutics media release, data will be presented at at the 13th Annual PAINWeek National Conference taking place in Las Vegas, Nevada from September 3-7, 2019.
- 28 Aug 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Jan 2020.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History