A Phase Ia, Open Label, Single Ascending Dose Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of KSI 301 in Patients with Diabetic Macular Oedema
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs KSI 301 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Kodiak Sciences
- 21 Dec 2018 According to a Kodiak Sciences media release, the data from this study is expected to be presented at the upcoming ophthalmology Angiogenesis meeting in Miami on 9 Feb 2019.
- 21 Dec 2018 Results (12 week) presented in a Kodiak Sciences media release.
- 21 Dec 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a Kodiak Sciences media release.