A pivotal study of pegzilarginase in patients with the rare genetic disease Arginase 1 Deficiency (ARG1-D)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pegzilarginase (Primary)
- Indications Hyperargininaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEACE
- 11 Dec 2018 According to an Aeglea Bio Therapeutics media release, company expects to dose the first patient in the second quarter of 2019 and expects topline data will be available in the first quarter of 2021.
- 15 Sep 2018 New trial record
- 04 Sep 2018 According to an Aeglea Biotherapeutics media release, the company plans to announce the Design of this pivotal study in Q4 2018 and initiate this study in 1H 2019.