A Randomized, Open-label, Phase II Clinical Trial of Relatlimab (Anti-LAG-3) and Nivolumab in Combination With Chemotherapy Versus Nivolumab in Combination With Chemotherapy as First-Line Treatment in Patients With Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab/relatlimab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Gimeracil/oteracil/tegafur; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 30 Oct 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Aug 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2023 to 15 Aug 2023.
- 04 Jun 2019 Trial design presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology