A Randomized, Open Label, Parallel-group, Single Dose Regimen, Phase 2a Study, to Investigate the Clinical and Parasiticidal Activity and the Pharmacokinetics of 3 Dose Levels of Artefenomel (OZ439) Given in Combination With Ferroquine (FQ) and FQ Alone, in African Patients With Uncomplicated Plasmodium Falciparum Malaria
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Artefenomel/ferroquine (Primary) ; Ferroquine (Primary)
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 02 Dec 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Oct 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 1 Nov 2019.