A Randomized, Open Label, Parallel-group, Single Dose Regimen, Phase 2a Study, to Investigate the Clinical and Parasiticidal Activity and the Pharmacokinetics of 3 Dose Levels of Artefenomel (OZ439) Given in Combination With Ferroquine (FQ) and FQ Alone, in African Patients With Uncomplicated Plasmodium Falciparum Malaria
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Artefenomel/ferroquine (Primary) ; Ferroquine (Primary)
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 24 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 21 Oct 2019 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 24 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 21 Oct 2019 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 25 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 21 Oct 2019.