A Phase 2a, single-blind, placebo-controlled safety and efficacy study of two doses of NRP2945 in patients showing drug-resistant typical absence epilepsy as a form of their genetic, generalized epilepsy pattern
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs NRP 2945 (Primary)
- Indications Absence epilepsy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors CuroNZ
- 20 Aug 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 5 to 4.
- 20 Aug 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed.
- 17 Sep 2018 New trial record