A PHASE 1, OPEN-LABEL, RANDOMIZED, THREE-PERIOD, THREE-SEQUENCE, SINGLE-DOSE, CROSSOVER STUDY IN FASTED HEALTHY SUBJECTS, TO ASSESS THE SAFETY, PHARMACOKINETICS AND ORAL BIOAVAILABILITY OF TAFAMIDIS FREE ACID WET-MILLED SUSPENSION DOSES, RELATIVE TO 4 X 20 MG COMMERCIAL TAFAMIDIS MEGLUMINE CAPSULES
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tafamidis meglumine (Primary)
- Indications Amyloid polyneuropathy; Cardiomyopathies
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 07 Feb 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 30 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 2 Jan 2019.
- 30 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 2 Jan 2019.