An unicenter, open-label, 1-arm, 8-week study to evaluate the efficacy, safety and tolerability of ORY-2001 in aggression in adult population with Alzheimer's Disease (AD), Lewy Body Dementia (LBD), Adult attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD), Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Vafidemstat (Primary)
- Indications Aggression
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms REIMAGINE
- Sponsors Oryzon
- 03 Oct 2019 Results presented in the Oryzon media release.
- 03 Oct 2019 According to an Oryzon media release, aggregated data from the three different cohorts of psychiatric patients (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), autistic spectrum disorder (ASD) and borderline personality disorder (BPD)) in this trial were presented at the 2019 International College of Neuropsychopharmacology (CINP) meeting in Athens, Greece.
- 23 Sep 2019 According to an Oryzon media release, additional safety and clinical efficacy data from this trial will be presented at the International Conference on Neuropsychopharmacology, CINP 2019, to be held on October 3 to 5 in Athens,Greece.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History