A Phase 1b, Open-Label, Dose-escalation and Expansion Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Antitumor Activities of a RAF Dimer Inhibitor BGB-283 in Combination With MEK Inhibitor PD-0325901 in Patients With Advanced or Refractory Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lifirafenib (Primary) ; Mirdametinib (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Endometrial cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours; Thyroid cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BeiGene
- 06 May 2019 According to the SpringWorks Therapeutics media release, first patient has been dosed in this study.
- 04 Apr 2019 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 17 Sep 2018 According to a BeiGene media release, all costs of the clinical studies and governance responsibilities to be shared equally among both companies.SpringWorks Therapeutics will also oversee fixed-dose formulation work as part of the collaboration.