A Phase 1b Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Preliminary Efficacy of Lifirafenib (BGB-283) and PD-0325901 Combination in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lifirafenib (Primary) ; PD 325901 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors BeiGene
- 17 Sep 2018 According to a BeiGene media release, all costs of the clinical studies and governance responsibilities to be shared equally among both companies.SpringWorks Therapeutics will also oversee fixed-dose formulation work as part of the collaboration.
- 17 Sep 2018 New trial record
- 05 Sep 2018 According to a BeiGene media release, BeiGene and SpringWorks Therapeutics have entered into a global clinical collaboration agreement to evaluate BGB-283 and PD-0325901 combination in this phase 1b trial.Under the terms of the agreement, BeiGene will be responsible for administering this trial which is expected to commence during the first quarter of 2019.