A Double-blind, Randomised, Placebo Controlled, Proof-of-concept Study in Subjects With Abdominal or Thoracic Chronic Scar Pain to Assess the Analgesic Properties of Intradermal Doses of Dysport
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary) ; Lidocaine
- Indications Neuralgia; Postoperative pain
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESPITE
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 27 Nov 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Aug 2019 Planned End Date changed from 20 Oct 2019 to 4 Nov 2019.
- 23 Aug 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 20 Oct 2019 to 4 Nov 2019.