A Double-blind, Randomised, Placebo Controlled, Proof-of-concept Study in Subjects With Abdominal or Thoracic Chronic Scar Pain to Assess the Analgesic Properties of Intradermal Doses of Dysport
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary) ; Lidocaine
- Indications Scars
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESPITE
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 29 Nov 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 28 Sep 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 10 Sep 2018 to 8 Oct 2018.
- 18 Sep 2018 New trial record