A Phase 2b Trial of the MEK 1/2 Inhibitor (MEKi) PD-0325901 in Adult and Pediatric Patients With Neurofibromatosis Type 1 (NF1)-Associated Inoperable Plexiform Neurofibromas (PNs) That Are Causing Significant Morbidity
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Mirdametinib (Primary)
- Indications Neurofibromatoses; Plexiform neurofibroma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RENEU
- Sponsors SpringWorks Therapeutics
- 24 Oct 2019 According to a SpringWorks Therapeutics media release, first patient has been dosed in this study.
- 09 Sep 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 19 Aug 2019 Planned initiation date changed from 31 Jul 2019 to 31 Aug 2019.