A 24-Week Safety, Efficacy, Pharmacokinetic Study of Teduglutide in Japanese Subjects With Short Bowel Syndrome Who Are Dependent on Parenteral Support
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Teduglutide (Primary)
- Indications Short bowel syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 19 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 12 Jul 2019 to 16 Aug 2019.
- 19 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 12 Jul 2019 to 16 Aug 2019.
- 19 Dec 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.