A Phase 1 Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, and Initial Efficacy of Recombinant Human Anti-cluster Differentiation Antigen 47 (CD47) Monoclonal Antibody Injection (IBI188) in Patients With Advanced Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs IBI 188 (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Innovent Biologics
- 14 Jan 2019 According to an Innovent Biologics media release, the first patient has been dosed in the trial.
- 17 Dec 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 22 Oct 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.